January 11, 2021, Monday
It's a new year and we've started a new blog here on BettysTaxService.com!
To begin with, our office hours have changed.
- Monday - Friday: 9AM - 5PM
- Saturday: 9AM - 1PM
Unless you make an appointment for a different time. We can possibly take an appointment as early as 6 AM and as late as 8 PM.
There are new cleaning regimens and visitor limitations in the office as per the economic and health turmoil of the most recent leap year.
- The office is being regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- Please follow mask and social distancing guidelines.
- If you have recently been sick with a contagious disease or may have been exposed to a contagious disease, please do not enter the office. Some of our staff and loved ones are immuno-compromised. This does include the flu, strep, and common cold.
- Tax interviews are limited to two people per preparer.
- The waiting room will be limited to four people. If you do not wish to wait inside, please call us at 256-878-8463 when you arrive for your appointment and we will call you inside when it is your turn.
- We offer secure file uploads and downloads at BettysTaxService.SecureFilePro.com and you can mail your documents to us at PO Box 693, Albertville, AL 35950.
- If you do not wish to come inside but cannot print out the papers we need signed or digitally sign on one of your devices, we can take your papers outside to you to sign.
We do not yet offer mobile tax preparation services, but are researching the possibility to come to you to prepare your taxes.
Tags - A. Sanford -
A. Sanford, CTP
I have been working in tax offices since 2006, preparing tax returns since 2010, and earned my Chartered Tax Professional certification in 2020.
Recent Blog Posts
03/13/2021 · Third Stimulus Round (EIP3), Expanded Child Tax Credit, Unemployment
02/01/2021 · Tax News
01/11/2021 · Welcome to the 2021 tax season!