- Home Page
- The welcome page of the website and the driving directions.
- Some of the services we provide for our customers.
- Tax Organizer
- Please help us keep our prices low by filling this out each year!
- A little bit about the company and staff.
- Send us a message!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Questions we are often asked.
- A listing of all the webpages on the website. (You are here.)
- Filing Threshold for Most People
- If your minimum gross income equals these amount for your age and filing status, you are required to file a Federal tax return.
- Federal Poverty Levels
- The Federal poverty levels based on income and household size.
- Potential Deductions
- If you wish to itemize on your taxes this year, these are some of the things that you can take.
- Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)
- Self-Employed and Business Taxes
- Some of the various forms required to be filed when you own a business.
- Bookkeeper, Accountant, or Income Tax Preparer?
- Need to hire somebody to help you keep your records neat but don't know if you need a bookkeeper, accountant, or income tax preparer? These are the differences between the three.
- IRS Publications
- The IRS has provided many of the forms and publications online to be viewed as PDF files.
- Do you owe on your taxes?
- If you owe on your taxes and are unable to pay before the deadline on April 15th, here are a few options to help you out.
- Tax Rate
- The current tax rates for the filing statuses and current mileage rates.
- Financial Calculators
- Calculators for paycheck withholding, compound interest, loan and credit card debt, gasoline cost, and Obamacare estimates.
- Identity Theft and Scam Alerts
- There are many people who will use any scare tactic they can to steal money from others, including pretending to be an IRS agent.