Work at Betty's Tax Service, LLC
We intend to grow the business and are looking to make a solid team. No prior tax or accounting experience required. This is an entry level job and job training will be provided. We are an equal opportunity employer. Age, ancestry, military status, and all that stuff will not affect your application. Personal choices like being polite and punctual will. Below is an overview of what we expect from our preparers.
We are currently seeking a bilingual (English/Spanish) tax preparer to add to our crew.
- Must not have lost your license, been disbarred, or suspended from practice before the Internal Revenue Service.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- A PTIN certification.
- A college education is not required, but a willingness to learn is. We require all preparers to participate in the annual Continuing Education classes.
- Read, write, do basic math, and be able to use a computer.
- Be self-motivated and reasonably confident.
- Familiarity with handling money.
- Get to work on time, excluding emergencies like traffic jams and icy roads.
- Understand the difference between "personal day" and "sick day".
- Payment and Benefits
- 30% commission of all returns completed.
- Job training, software training, and continuing education courses will be provided.
- Flexible work schedule.
Anyone interested needs to apply by November 15th so as to have sufficient time to complete the education courses needed for the upcoming tax season. Call us or use the contact form to set up an interview, or drop by the office when it's open.