Thank you for visiting Betty's Tax Service, LLC! We are an income tax preparation company offering personal and small business services. Our prices for tax returns begin at $50, with the average cost being $70-$90. We specialize in W2 earners, independent contractors, farmers, the self-employed, small business, and clergy. We value our clients and will research any questions to help them out. When you are ready to come in and see us, just gather all your tax-related documents together and call or email us to schedule an appointment. We look forward to preparing your income tax return!
- Each Return Includes:
- Free electronic filing.
- Refunds direct deposited.
- Federal, State, and local tax returns.
- Personal tax consultation.
- Professional copy of your tax return.
- Flexible appointment times.
- Walk-ins and new clients are welcome!
- We prioritize our appointments first and try to work in all walk-ins we receive.
- Send a friend!
- Receive $10 off your next tax return when you refer a friend to us. Click here to read about our Refer-a-Friend program. We also offer eGift cards through Square.
- Can't find us?
- Click here to view the directions to the our cozy little nook.
- As a small company, we are not pressured by sales quotas and can give our clients the level of attention they need. We focus on being as clear and concise as possible with our clients so they may be confident about their financial situation, and no question is too unimportant to answer.
- Since the majority of our clients are referred to us through word-of-mouth, we can keep our prices low and reasonable, instead of having to pass our costs of superfluous television and radio commercials on to current or prospective new clients.
- Our qualifications include over 20 years of tax and accounting experience, and each preparer completes the voluntary Annual Filing Season Program continuing education course that the IRS strongly urges all preparers to take. Our preparers are continually studying and researching tax law to ensure our services are at their best.
- January 29th
- The IRS will begin accepting and processing returns.
- February 27th
- The IRS begins to issue refunds for PATH filers (refunds containing Earned Income Credit and/or Additional Child Tax Credit).
- April 18th
- The deadline to pay taxes on time.
- October 15th
- The official end of tax season and the last day to file your tax return on time.